Understanding Modifications

Certain aspects of a final judgment or court order are permanent, such as asset or property division. However, changes to orders or judgements may be necessary based upon a substantial change in circumstances. In these situations, Parker and Green can help!

At Parker and Green we offer professional and personable representation to clients for modifications of spousal support, child custody and child support. Our legal team will take the time to learn about your unique situation, address your questions and concerns, and provide honest advice regarding your options. Our goal is to help you achieve the best possible resolution to your legal matter.

Fill out the form on this page to get your questions answered about modifications.